It’s Auction Week – Are You READY?
It’s hard to believe that after all the hard work of so many, and in the midst of such nuttiness all around us, it is time for the St John School Auction. While we cannot celebrate in person this year, we look forward to celebrating with all of you virtually. Each one of us still has the opportunity to celebrate our Eagle Spirit and contribute to our fundraising goal of $350,000. Money raised goes directly to our school’s operating budget.
The school is asking you to support the 2020 Fund-A-Need: Replacement of original school windows on the north side of the main building. This multi-year initiative, starting in 2006, to replace all school windows can be completed with your help. Our targeted goal for Fund-a-Need is $100,000+. A St. John family has generously agreed to match up to $50,000 in pledges. Please make a gift to Fund-a-Need so we can trigger this amazing match! All money donated to the 2020 Fund-a-Need will be combined with an existing window budget reserve to complete the projected $410,000 project. Thank you for your generosity and for Being True to Our School. Thank you to the Merlino family and Rainbows & Unicorns Entertainment LLC for this fantastic 2020 Fund-a-Need video.
Here are some tools to help you Be True to Your School in the St John Auction!
- The Auction Catalog is ONLINE. Find it here.
- Register to bid! All online bidding will take place on Bidding for Good. You must be registered and have a credit card on file to place any bids. To register, visit our homepage and click the “register to bid” button above the banner. Please share the link with your friends and family!
- Join our St. John Auction Facebook page for all the latest info and be a part of our virtual gathering place! Post photos of your Be True to Your School outfit and use #BeTruetoSTJ and send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auction Spirit Week begins on Thursday, April 2nd. Watch the calendar to see how to win prizes daily and be together-apart.
- The Auction opens on Friday, April 3rd at 7 pm. Plan your day with our Virtual Auction Playbook.
- Get your Auction party started with our Be True to Your School Playlist.
- Friday, April 3 at 7:00 pm – Sunday, April 5 at 10:00 pm: The Live and Valedictorian Spotlight Section items will be online and open for bidding.
- Friday, April 3 at 7:00 pm – Thursday April 9 at 6:00 pm: Fund-a-Need will be open for bidding. Join us in helping fund a crucial project at the school and watch that thermometer grow as the donations roll in!
- Monday, April 6 at 8:00 am – Thursday, April 9 at 6:00 pm: The Salutatorian Spotlight Section, Class Art Projects, Sign-Ups and the Online items will be open for bidding
You may be looking for some of your auction favorites on this list – Raffles, Dessert Dash, St. John Cellar and the Wine Grab. We are not able to put all items online for various reasons, but are hopeful to have another small event in the late spring featuring all of them. Stay tuned!
Thank you for all you have done and all you will do as a community to make this year’s Auction a success. We hope that it will be a welcome distraction this week and one that reminds you what an wonderful community St John School is.
The raffle drawing for the $2,500 cash prize will be held at a later date this Spring. Please hold on to your tickets for now until we are able to collect them. Thank you.
Thank You Sponsors
They have supported the Auction and St. John School in this critical time in our community. Please be sure to show them some support as well.
Class President $10,000
First Federal – Deines Family
Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Bar & VIP Gift Sponsor $5,000
PCVA Law – Reich Family
After Party Sponsor $1,750
Dick’s Drive-In Restaurants – Donovan Family
Drum Major $1,000
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Domino Beauty Boutique – Vierra Family
Ecco Design Inc. – Hussing Family
Greenwood Ohlund & Co. – O’Rourke Family
Riley Athletics – Riley Family
Ross Hartwich, Lake & Co. Real Estate
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
UNITS Moving & Portable Storage – Nedialkov Family
Valley & Company Events – Valley Family
Yearbook Editor $500
Acupuncture with Zen
Alton Computer Solutions – Alton Family
Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center – Aguila Family
Evans Insurance – Evans/Kudrna Family
Finishing Edge – Bergman Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Mastin Labs Inc. – Mastin Family
Mathnasium of Northwest Seattle – Tempest Family
The Saki Group – Residential Sales/Leasing – Tsurusaki Family
Shameless Mom Academy – Dean Family
Turnstyle – Diefenbach Family
Team Mascot $250
Aspire Capital Advisors, LLC – Flavin Family
Ballard Pediatric Clinic
Cafe Bambino – Kudla/Spath Family
Guidant Financial – Burckhardt Family
Nelle Steele Research – Steele Family
Portal Virtual Reality Arcade – Harader Family
Quigley Group at Compass – Quigley Family
Robin Sheridan Homes – Sheridan Family
Color Guard $100
Helpful Auction Links
Auction Facebook Page
Important Date Reminders!:
Virtual Auction: Friday, April 3rd starting at 7:00pm.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.