Procurement is Rolling In!
Thank you to everyone who has participated in auction procurement already. We have so many exciting items rolling in! Let’s keep those items coming.
Every family who has procured items or made a cash donation totaling $250 or more by Friday, January 15 will be entered for a chance to win an appetizer basket for the night of the auction! Get those items in! Here are some of the ways you can contribute to the Auction and fulfill your family’s Fair Share commitment of $250:
- When deciding what to procure or donate to the auction, start by thinking what would you like to find in the auction catalog?
- Did you start a new hobby this past year? A family game night package or a puzzler’s basket would be fun to share.
- Did you find your love of cooking? Offer a year of bread delivered monthly to the winner.
- Do you have a favorite local business? Donate a gift card!
- Who doesn’t love a stay-cation in Seattle or a three day getaway to the WA Coast or Olympic peninsula?
- Amazon Wish List – purchase an item on our Auction wish list, and it will be delivered directly to the school!
- See a big ticket item on our Amazon Wish List? Team up with your bestie and purchase (or procure) it together! Please complete your group procurement form so all parties get credit for the donation.
- Still not sure what to donate? Cash donations are a great way to help out the Auction. You may donate online or send a check payable to St. John School to:
- 106 N. 79th Street; Seattle, WA 98103
Please reach out to the Auction Team if you have any questions regarding Procurement – we’re here to help! Please also remember to complete your procurement form and email to email@example.com or return to the Auction office in the Administrative Building.
Do you recognize where the names of our sponsorship levels came from this year? Check out the story behind each one on our Facebook page, and give our sponsors some love while you are there! Get your business name on the list before our February 1 sponsorship deadline! Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school. If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form.
We’re still seeking a Gorge Level sponsor – could that be you?
Thank You Sponsors
Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Osborne Northwest Public Relations – Osborne Family
Greenwood Ohlund – O’Rourke Family
Valley and Company Events – Valley Family
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Farmers Insurance – Evans Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Aspire Capital Advisors, LLC – Flavin Family
Turnstyle, Inc. – Diefenbach Family
Folktown Counseling PLLC – Deeble Family
Nutty Squirrel Gelato – Seymen Family
AlignMend Physical Therapy – McNerthney Family
The Saki Group – Residential Leasing and Sales – Tsurusaki Family