Mark Your Calendars for a Great Week and an Evening of Rock ‘n’ Roll!
Every year, St. John School holds a spring auction to support our students: to help them become the very best people they can be. The St. John School Auction is not only an important fundraiser — supporting the school’s operating budget — but also a “friendraiser” that connects our community for the benefit of our students.
This year, we invite the St. John community to join us virtually for Rock On St John!, our 2021 Auction. The Auction will kick off with online offerings the week of March 15, 2021, and culminate on Friday, March 19, 2021 — with a livestream program from Fremont Studios! Dinner packages will be available for purchase and you will have the opportunity to participate in some of your favorite auction traditions with a drive-thru event on auction day!
.Great news – since it is a virtual auction, EVERYONE can take part! Grandparents, friends, neighbors or anyone who would like to support St. John School are invited!
We need your help to make the 2021 Auction ROCK! Because campus activity is limited right now, we prefer you use one of the following contactless ways to procure or donate to the Auction:
- Monetary Donation: Make a cash donation to help underwrite Auction expenses
- Monetary Donation to a Package: Help underwrite an amazing package created just for the Auction.
- Sponsorship: Become a sponsor or solicit a business to become one. Please refer to the sponsorship summary and sponsorship agreement form for more information.
- Amazon Wish List: Shop our gift registry and your purchase will be shipped directly to St. John in your name.
- Donate Gift Cards: Mail gift cards to St. John School – what is your favorite Seattle business?
Auction Q&A Session
Do you have questions about procurement, sponsorship, or about the event itself? Join us for an Auction Q&A Zoom meeting on Tuesday, December 15 at 7:00pm. The auction team will be happy to answer your questions! A Zoom link will be sent out in next week’s Auction News email. All families are welcome to participate, whether you’re a new or long-standing family of St. John!
Are You Ready to ROCK?
You know the sound, you got the feeling,
You know there’s no going back
It’s all you see, all you believe
You must have that sound
You gotta rock, and get down
Some crazy dreams, make your head spin round
Let’s rock and get down
You heard the word, now it’s all over town
Out in the streets, the kids stand and wait their time
Tell me how do you feel, do you wanna rock tonight
Are you ready, are you ready to rock
Tell me you’re ready, tell me you’re ready to rock!