“Be True to Your School” Poll #3 Results
The results are in and the St John community likes to start their game days off with some spice – WINGS coming in with 20% of the vote! Close seconds were bratwurst, chili, and chips & dip. Kudos to the write-in vote of Breakfast Burritos!
Let’s Play Bingo!
Please join us again for a night of Bingo and help underwrite the costs of the St. John School Auction. A fun way to reconnect with your St. John community after the long holiday break! Remember to spread the word and tell your friends! There will be food, drinks, guest callers, and PRIZES.
Date: Friday, January 10
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Place: Egan Hall
Tickets: $35/ticket on-line advance purchase or $40/ticket at the door. Includes heavy apps, drinks, and 6 rounds of Bingo. Purchase your Bingo Tickets here! This is an adults only event; casual attire recommended.
A special thank you to The Saki Group/Tsurusaki Family for generously donating Bingo Daubers for this fun event!
Thank you, Sponsors
Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Greenwood Ohlund & Co. – O’Rourke Family
Riley Athletics – Riley Family
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Valley & Company Events – Valley Family
Acupuncture with Zen
Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center – Aguila Family
Finishing Edge – Bergman Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
The Saki Group – Residential Sales/Leasing – Tsurusaki Family
Shameless Mom Academy – Dean Family
Turnstyle – Diefenbach Family
Aspire Capital Advisors, LLC – Flavin Family
Cafe Bambino – Kudla/Spath Family
We truly appreciate our sponsors! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our Sponsorship Summary for more information. The early bird 10% sponsorship discount goes away on December 20th – so get those forms in soon!
Thank you, Volunteers
The Auction is four months away, but these parents and volunteers have already been working hard on procuring and organizing Auction items, following up with sponsors, and brainstorming creative ideas. Please join us in thanking – Kristen Capka, Lauren Exnicios, Amy Szyszko, Kara Dacquisto, Madeline Pennington, Erin Kalanquin, Steph Wade, Julia Tsurusaki, Caitlin McAfee, Karen Bombino, Anna Redmond, Emily Truong, Wilo Dietrich, Matt Diefenbach, Becky Masters, Jen Bergman, Aleah and Nick Valley, Caitlin Jutka, Meggie Richards, Neta Green, Ericka Cantave, Carolina Marx, Diana Jorris, Kim Angelis, Daytona Strong, Kate DeMotts.
Procurement – Need Ideas?
- A great way to meet your $250 Auction donation is to procure items from your favorite businesses. Many businesses are happy to donate items or services to our school! Simply click on the procurement form, print, and submit to your desired business.
- Donate or procure and item/cash toward your Class Auction Package. Each class procures items/or pools together money to create an amazing auction item! Please contact your classroom Auction Liaison for additional information. Auction Liaisons can be found by visiting the Auction web page.
- Wine Grab – While you’re out shopping this holiday season, please consider purchasing a nice bottle of wine to donate to our Wine Grab! Please fill out the Wine Grab form and return it to the School Office or the Administration Building with your bottle of wine. Thank you!
- Cash Donations – You may also make a cash donation to the Auction at any time using the following link: Be True to Your School Cash Donations
Important Date Reminders!
- Next procurement turn in is Wednesday, January 15th at morning drop-off.
- 10% Sponsorship discount ends December 20th.