Time Has Come Today – To Register for the Auction!
We are so excited for the Rock On, St John Auction on Friday, March 19! Here are step by step instructions on how to register and buy some goodies to help enjoy the event!
1. Go to https://www.biddingforgood.com/stjohnsea and click Register to Bid
If you’ve registered for past auctions, you may already have a sign-in.
ANYONE can register for the virtual event and bid on items (even the live items!) so be sure to share the link with grandparents, neighbors, cousins, whoever loves an auction and supporting St. John School!
2. Order a Meal (or a snack) (or a cocktail)
Halfway down the Bidding for Good page is a button for “Order Tickets” – click there to make your food selections. Orders will be available for pick-up on March 19 at Fremont Studios between 3-5pm.
Dinners prepared by Ethan Stowell Restaurants are available for pre-order. Dinners are ready to heat and accompanied by wine from Chateau Ste Michelle. Please see the full meal options below. A reminder as you choose your meal for the Auction Gala Dinner, the Auction will take place on a Friday during Lent.
- King salmon, olives, mozzarella, little gem salad, bacon & brussels sprouts, mushrooms, parsnip puree
- Beef tenderloin, olives, mozzarella, little gem salad, bacon & brussels sprouts, mushrooms, parsnip puree
Feeling Really Rock n Roll? Grab the “VIP Electric” Package! Dinner for two (ready to heat) prepared by Ethan Stowell Restaurants; Chateau Ste. Michelle wine; VIP Swag Bag – signature wine glasses, cocktail kit, Theo chocolate, and more
Feeling a Little More Mellow? Order an “Acoustic” Dinner Package: Dinner for two (ready to heat) prepared by Ethan Stowell Restaurants; Chateau Ste. Michelle wine. (single meals also available)
- Sponsor a Teacher – purchase for a meal for a St. John teacher to enjoy while participating in the Auction.
- Antipasto Plate – don’t want a full meal? Want to add something on for the kids? Choose an Antipasto Kit!
- Cocktail Kit – Ethan Stowell will kick off our live event with a virtual cocktail class to make our signature cocktail the “Paint It Black Manhattan.” Grab a kit so you have all the mixings! (Kit contains enough for 2 drinks).
- Slice of Cake – want something sweet to add to your meal? Add a slice (or 2) of cake to your order. All cake slices are from Macrina Bakery. Want MORE cake? Whole cakes will be available for bidding in the Dessert Dash section of the Silent Auction beginning March 15.
3. What’s Next?
You’ve registered to bid. You’ve shared the auction with friends and family. You’ve ordered your dinner, your cocktail kits, your antipasto and your cake. What to do now?
Mark your calendars for the Auction Gala Drive Thru! Friday, March 19, 3-5pm at Fremont Studios. You’ll pick up your meals, your desserts, your swag, and maybe play a round or two at the Wine Rocks! wine grab. Don’t forget to wave to your socially distanced Auction team!
Our dessert auction is different this year — but every bite as delicious! We will auction off yummy cakes in the online auction March 15 – 17th. Please sign up here to purchase one (or more!) cakes. Indicate which preferred cake you are ordering in the comment box. Thank you!
Raffle tickets are going home with your youngest child this week. For parents of remote students, please pick up your raffle ticket packets at the front desk of the Admin Building between 8:30-4:00pm, Mon-Fri. Every ticket, sold and unsold, must be returned by no later than March 19..The drawing for the $2,500 cash prize will be held at our March 19 virtual auction. If you would like to sell additional tickets, please email email@example.com to make arrangements. Thank you for your support of St. John School!
Thank You Sponsors
Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Ross Hartwich, Lake & Co. Real Estate
Fremont Dock Co. – Osterfeld Family
Dick’s Drive-In Restaurants – Donovan Family
Osborne Northwest Public Relations – Osborne Family
Greenwood Ohlund – O’Rourke Family
Valley and Company Events – Valley Family
Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center – Aguila Family
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Farmers Insurance – Evans Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Aspire Capital Advisors, LLC – Flavin Family
Turnstyle, Inc. – Diefenbach Family
Folktown Counseling PLLC – Deeble Family
Built Square – Werner Family
Quigley Group at Compass Washington – Quigley Family
Nelle Steele Research – Steele Family
Lulu Nurse – BonDurant Family
Inherent Knowledge – Turner Family
Nutty Squirrel Gelato – Seymen Family
AlignMend Physical Therapy – McNerthney Family
The Saki Group – Residential Leasing and Sales – Tsurusaki Family
Overland Real Estate – Overland Family
Mathnasium of Northwest Seattle – Tempest Family
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.