It’s the Final Countdown!
This time next week, the silent auction will be underway! Don’t miss out on these upcoming important dates!
- NOW through March 11 at 11:59pm: Register for the auction, order your meals and cocktail kits at www.biddingforgood.com/stjohnsea. Please note: If you are using your phone to place your order, you will be able to select your meals after you click on “buy tickets”.
- March 12: Auction Catalog available online – plan out your bidding strategy, form your group bid teams, and be ready to bid, bid, bid on your favorite items!
- March 15: Silent Auction, Class Art Projects, St. John Cellar, Dessert Dash and Buy Now (including 8th-grade wine glasses) open online at 8:00am.
- March 17: Live Auction items open online for early bidding at 8:00am. Dessert Dash closes at 9:00pm.
- March 19: AUCTION DAY!
- 3:00pm-5:00pm: Drive-thru auction event at Fremont Studios – pick up your meals, play the Wine Grab, drop off your raffle tickets, say hello to your Auction Team.
- 6:00pm: Auction preshow begins on the St. John YouTube channel.
- 7:00pm: LIVE AUCTION begins! Live items close throughout the live event. Cash raffle winner drawn during the live auction.
- 9:00pm: St. John Cellar items close.
- March 21: Silent Auction, Class Art Projects, and Buy Now items close at 9:00pm.
Registration Note: Once you have registered, please consider updating your “Nickname” to a first or last name. As the live auction will be using the Bidding for Good platform, it would be very helpful to know who is who as the bids fly in!
Raffle tickets went home with your youngest St. John students. Tickets are $5 each. All sold and unsold tickets must be turned in by no later than March 19. The $2,500 cash prize drawing will be held during the live auction on March 19! If your youngest student is learning remotely, you can pick up your ticket envelope at the front desk of the Admin Building. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like additional tickets.
Raise the Paddle
We are truly grateful for the support the St. John community has given us in the past. Because of people like you, we are able to fulfill our mission and, through Fair Share, be the most accessible Catholic school in Seattle. As you know, the unexpected expenses of the pandemic have created stress on the St. John operating budget, with COVID-related costs totaling more than $100,000. These expenses were necessary to return students to on-campus learning while ensuring that the safety of our teachers, staff, and students remained paramount.
As our auction will be virtual, with a shorter program than when held in person, we would love to have your commitment prior to the auction date. This will allow us to showcase the generosity of our community and thank all those who are giving to St. John to ensure that our school can continue to be an inclusive Catholic community, inspiring moral development, academic excellence and the courage to act for the common good.
If you would like to make a Fund-a-Need donation, please visit www.biddingforgood.com/stjohnsea, register, and click on the “donate” button on the sidebar of the homepage.
If you prefer to donate by check, please note Fund-a-Need in the memo and send to:
Attn: Auction, St. John School
120 N. 79th Street
Seattle, WA 98103.
Thank You Sponsors
Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Ross Hartwich, Lake & Co. Real Estate
Fremont Dock Co. – Osterfeld Family
Dick’s Drive-In Restaurants – Donovan Family
Ethan Stowell Restaurants – Stowell Family
Chateau Ste. Michelle – Pennington Family
Osborne Northwest Public Relations – Osborne Family
Greenwood Ohlund – O’Rourke Family
Valley and Company Events – Valley Family
Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center – Aguila Family
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Farmers Insurance – Evans Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Aspire Capital Advisors, LLC – Flavin Family
Turnstyle, Inc. – Diefenbach Family
Folktown Counseling PLLC – Deeble Family
Built Square – Werner Family
Quigley Group at Compass Washington – Quigley Family
Nelle Steele Research – Steele Family
Lulu Nurse – BonDurant Family
Inherent Knowledge – Turner Family
Nutty Squirrel Gelato – Seymen Family
AlignMend Physical Therapy – McNerthney Family
The Saki Group – Residential Leasing and Sales – Tsurusaki Family
Overland Real Estate – Overland Family
Mathnasium of Northwest Seattle – Tempest Family
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.