We are in the final two weeks for Auction Procurement-deadline is Friday, March 2, 2018.
Procurement Drop-off – This Thursday before Winter Break
You may turn in your procurement forms or items on Thursday, February 15th. As part of this “flash” drop, families turning in forms on that day will be entered into a drawing for $50 in Scrip. We will be waiting for you at kid drop off!
We are very excited about the amazing donations that we have received already! Here are a few that will be available for your bids in April:
- One $100 gift card to Stoneburner
- Principal for the Day
- Dinner, Wine & Class for 12 at The Pantry
- Seattle Mariners Guest Groundskeeper for a Day
- Mission Ridge Family Package (up to 6 passes)
- Kindergarten Graduation – Best Seats in the House
- Fremont Mischief Distillery Tour, Tasting for Four and 3 bottles of spirits
- One dozen Mighty-O donuts
Do you still need to procure your Auction items? Did you know that each family is asked to procure or donate $250 to the Auction?
Here are some items we still need:
- Gift cards – We have selected the gift cards that sell well. All you need to do is purchase from our Signup Genius below and remember to use St. John Scrip to purchase and your donation will do more for our school.
- Tickets to a fun, upcoming event (Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Pearl Jam)
- Fun kids’ birthday parties (Game Truck, virtual reality, laser tag, etc.)
We are accepting items or cash donations every day until the procurement deadline of March 1, 2018. For all those families who have submitted their Auction items by March 1st, the kids will receive Free Dress Friday on March 2nd.
We appreciate all of our sponsors and will continue to welcome more until March 2nd. Sponsors who choose to support us at the Gold level ($750) have a unique branding opportunity:
- Dessert Dash Sponsor – Your company name/logo listed on all Dessert Dash bid sheets
- Spotlight Silent Auction – Your company name/log listed on all Spotlight bid sheets
- Best of Live – Your company name/logo listed on 100 Best of Live raffle charms
If interested in a sponsorship, please visit the St. John Auction website.
Calling All Artists!
Design the Auction thank-you cards! We are looking for artwork to be used for our Gala Event thank you notes. All students are encouraged to submit their creations to the Auction by March 1st. The winner will receive $25 in the scrip of their choice.
Thank you for your continued support of the annual St. John Auction; money raised goes directly to the school’s operating budget.
Karen Bombino (email@example.com), Kristen Capka (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Auction (email@example.com)