“Flash” Procurement Drop-off
Although our next scheduled procurement drop-off is a month away- you may turn in your procurement forms or items on Thursday, February 15th. As part of this “flash” drop, families turning in forms on that day will be entered into a drawing for $50 in Scrip. We will be waiting for you at kid drop off!
We are very excited about the amazing donations that we have received already! Here are a few that will be available for your bids in April:
- Two $50 gift cards to The Ridge
- Camano Island Cabin Weekend
- Hawaii Raffle – $100 chance to win a Kona condo that sleeps six (3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) with an ocean view for Spring Break 2019
- A week in a Whistler Creekside condo
- Rheinhaus Party for 25
- Four Seahawks tickets – Charter Seats
- Overnight stay at Four Seasons Seattle plus dinner at Goldfinch Tavern
Do you still need to procure your Auction items? Did you know that each family is asked to procure or donate $250 to the Auction?
Here are some items we still need:
- Gift cards (from your favorite restaurants, grocery stores, spas, etc. the list is endless)
- Tickets to a fun, upcoming event (Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Pearl Jam)
- Fun kids’ birthday parties (Game Truck, virtual reality, laser tag, etc.)
We are accepting items or cash donations every day until the procurement deadline of March 1, 2018. For all those families who have submitted their Auction items by March 1st, the kids will receive Free Dress Friday on March 2nd.
Calling All Artists!
The Auction is looking for artwork to be used for our Gala Event thank you notes. All students are encouraged to submit their creations to the Auction by March 1st. The winner will receive $25 in the scrip of their choice.
The Auction team is looking for a volunteer to assist with entering donation items into Bidding for Good. The work can be done from home or in the auction office. If interested, please contact Julie Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering.
Thank you for your continued support of the annual St. John Auction; money raised goes directly to the school’s operating budget.