Na Keiki ‘O St. John (For the Children) Event Logistics
We cannot wait to see you on Friday night! Do you have your Hawaiian inspired outfits? Remember, you can complete your outfit with leis for sale at the door.
- Free parking for Auction attendees is available in the U-Park parking lots after 5:30 pm located around Fremont Studios. Please do not leave anything valuable in your cars. Uber/Lyft is always a great option.
- No Silly String, please. It has been banned from Fremont Studios.
- Remember to stop by Guest Services as you leave the Auction to collect any physical items that you won. Thank you.
Auction Week Schedule
Monday, April 1st – Thursday, April 4th
- Online auction will open Monday at 8:00 am! Make sure you are registered on Bidding for Good! Your credit card must be registered in order to bid on any online, spotlight, or Live event items.
- Hawaii Raffle tickets and Upgraded Wine Sales will be sold outside of the school office after school at 3:00 p.m. (Mon.-Thurs.)
- Art projects on view at Greenwood Library until Friday morning
Friday, April 5th – Auction Day!
- Students show your support! Students are encouraged to wear leis or other beach accessories with their uniforms on Friday.
- Auction time! Doors open at 5:00 pm, dinner and live Auction at 7:00 pm.
- Please make sure you have registered on Bidding for Good prior to the event! This will save you time at the check-in desk.
Sunday, April 7th
- Online Auction closes at 10:00 pm. Items will be available for pick up on Tuesday, April 9th.
Return Your Raffle Tickets!
Tickets for the $2,500 raffle must be returned to the school office no later than Friday, April 5th to ensure your winning ticket makes it into the raffle drum! All tickets sold or unsold must be returned.
St. John Candid Photos
Candid photos of your children are back again this year and it’s easier than ever to order your prints! A link to all of the photos are available for view and purchase on our St. John Auction web page. Please use password “STJ2019′ to enter the site. Thank you to Emily Ann Photography for your time and talent in taking these wonderful photos!
Awesome Group Items
We have some incredible group items to bid on during our Live, Spotlight and Online auctions. Text, email or talk to a group of friends and plan your group bid!
Live Auction Items
- Olympic Manor Christmas Lights Tour & Dinner for 12
- Outdoor Cinema Night for 12 Students (and Parents)
- Girls Night Out in Seattle
- Dinner, Wine & Class for 14 at the Pantry
- Woodinville Wine Tour for Ten
- Dinner with Chef Michael with wine pairings for 10
- Canlis Dinner for Eight
- Rhein Haus Party for 25
- Cocktail Class & Dinner for 12 at Staple & Fancy
- Spoil Your Teacher
- Dinner for Ten at the Metropolitan Grill
- Walla Walla Wine Weekend for Four
- Kansas City Style Smoked BBQ for 30
- “Get Your Pie On” Pie Night Party for Eight on Phinney Ridge
- Ten Person Tasting Dinner and Wine Pairing with Chef Erik Rivera
- Paella Dinner for 15 from Paella de Gloria
- Style Night for Six at Domino Beauty Boutique
- Sunset Cruise of Elliot Bay for Six
- Wine & Cheese Tasting Party for Six at Robert Ramsay Cellars
- Private Tasting for 8-10 at Tempus Cellars in Walla Walla
- Kangaroo & Kiwi Pub Party
- Wine Tasting for 20 at Total Wine
- Private Dinner for 14 at Tango Restaurant
- The Woodhouse Wine Estates Tasting for Ten
Please note, the 5th Grade Party listed in the catalog will occur on Wednesday, May, 15th, not Thursday as it says in the book. Our apologies and thank you.
Visit Bidding for Good for more information on all of these items!