Hawaiian Fun Facts…. (from 50states.com)
- Hau’oli Makahiki Hou! (That means Happy New Year in Hawaiian!)
- The beloved Macadamia nut did not originate in Hawaii, but was imported from Australia in the 1880’s and was a harvest crop beginning in the 1920’s
- No building on the island of Kauai can be taller than a palm tree by law
Send us your Hawaiian themed pictures to email@example.com. We would love to use them in preparation for the Auction on Friday, April 5th.
2nd Procurement Drop-Off – 1/16/19
Our second procurement drop-off date is Wednesday, January 16th during morning drop-off. If you see people wearing leis at drop-off, congratulate them. They donated to the Auction already! Middle school students will happily take your Auction items and procurement forms from you at morning drop-off. All procurement forms received by the Auction office by end of day on Wednesday will be entered into a drawing to receive two free tickets to the Auction Wine Underwriting BINGO event on Friday, February 22nd in Egan Hall! Procurement forms can be found here.
Wine Underwriting Event: BINGO!
The Auction will be holding a fun, adults only BINGO Night on Friday, February 22nd from 7-10 pm in Egan Hall. More details to come!
Thank You, Sponsors
Wow, the St. John Community is amazing! Please thank the following families and businesses for their extremely generous Auction sponsorships:
Big Island Sponsor $10,000
- PCVA Law – Reich Family
Maui Sponsor $5,000 (1 available)
Oahu Sponsor $2,500 (2 more available)
- Salinas Construction, Inc. – Salinas Family
Kauai Sponsor $1,000
- Ballard Loft/Shingletown Pub – Murphy Family
- Ecco Architecture & Design
- Greenwood, Ohlund, & Co. – O’Rourke Family
- Riley Athletics – Riley Family
- Sydnie Taylor Vance Homes, Lake & Co. Real Estate
- UNITS Moving & Portable Storage – Nedialkov Sala Family
Lanai Sponsor $500
- Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle – Aguila Family
- Aurora Plumbing
- Broderick Architects, PLLC
- Farmers Insurance – Evans Family
- Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
- Guidant Financial – Burckhardt Family
- Mastin Labs – Mastin Family
- Shameless Mom Academy – Dean Family
- Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Niihau Sponsor $250
- Greenwood TrueValue Hardware
- Nelle Steele Research, LLC – Steele Family
- Osborne Northwest Public Relations – Osborne Family
- Overland Real Estate – Overland Family
- Parker, Smith & Feek, Inc. – Stankovich Family
- Realogics Sotheby’s, Robin Sheridan Homes – Sheridan Family
- The Saki Group – Tsurusaki Family
- Seatown Veterinary Care, PLLC
- Tupper Mack Wells PLLC – Wells (Parish) Family
Kahoolawe Sponsor $100
- NW Pediatric Dentistry
- Rub-a-Dub Dog, LLC – Schenken Family
If you would like to sponsor the Auction, there is still time. Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form. Thank you.
Important Date Reminders!
- Next Procurement turn-in is Wednesday, January 16th at morning drop-off.
- February 14th – 3rd and Final Procurement Drop-Off
- BINGO Night is Friday, February 22nd in Egan Hall