This year’s school auction, Be True to Your School, will be on Friday, April 3, 2020 at Fremont Studios. Here are a few dates to look out for. More details to follow in the coming weeks!
- October 30th – Auction Guidebooks will be sent home with the youngest child in your family.
- November 20th – First procurement drop-off date. Look for volunteers with pom poms at morning drop-off and they will happily take your items and procurement forms and transfer them to the Auction office. Don’t worry, we will have additional drop-off dates, but all families turning in items on this day will be entered into a drawing for 2 Auction tickets!
- December 20th – Early sponsorship deadline. Sponsors who sign up by December 20th may receive a 10% discount.
- January 10th – BINGO Night…It’s back! This fun, adults only event helps underwrite Auction costs.
Would you like to be part of the action? Be a part of the greatest Auction team in Seattle!
- Auction Swap! Volunteer at St. Al’s Auction on Saturday, November 16th from 5:30pm – 8:30pm. Our volunteers helping at their auction means they help at ours in April. Sign up here!
Save the date, April 3, 2020, and prepare your school spirit! Will you wear purple and gold? Crimson and gray? Blue and red? We’re looking forward to another amazing year!