When you go Christmas shopping this holiday season, ask stores for a procurement item(s); it’s easy to do!
The Procurement Team is looking for leads/connections to the following:
- Downtown Seattle hotel rooms
- Tickets to Hamilton in New York City
- Willows Inn on Lummi Island
- Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift (2018) concert tickets
- University of Washington football locker room tour
- Disneyland hotels/condos
As a reminder, Procurement forms can be found in the Auction Guidebook that was sent home or here. You may also enter your auction donation directly into Bidding for Good by selecting “Donate Items” or “Donate Cash” and following the instructions.
Auction Wine Tasting
Save the Date! Please join us for the St. John Auction Wine Tasting on Friday, January 19th at 7 pm in Egan Hall. We will sample some amazing wines and select a few of the wines that will be available at the Gala Dinner. We will have savory and sweet bites, beer and non-alcoholic beverages. Grab a friend and join the fun. Tickets to this event will be available in January.
“Like” the St. John Auction on Facebook
Stay current with Auction events on Facebook. Please “like” the St. John Auction on Facebook.
We would like to thank our Auction sponsors who have already stepped forward; please join us in thanking:
- Guidant Financial (Katie Burckhardt)
- Lars Marketing (Ryan & Sarah Burt)
- Albert Law (Greg Albert)
- Salinas Construction (John Salinas II)
- UNITS Storage (Viden Nedialkov)
- Smile Ballard (Dominick Curalli)
- Greenwood Physical Therapy (Mike Osaki)
- Animal Surgical Clinic (Alex Aguila)
- Nelle Steele Research (Nelle Steele)
- Ballard Pediatrics
- NW Pediatric Dentistry
We appreciate our sponsors’ generosity; our event would not be as successful without their donations. If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit theAuction webpage to find a description of Auction sponsorship levels and agreement form. As an added bonus, we are offering a 10% discount on sponsorships received by December 20, 2017)
Thank you for your continued support of the annual St. John Auction; money raised goes directly to the school’s operating budget.