What School are St. John Parents True to?
Besides St. John, of course! Vote here and let’s see if Huskies, Cougs or maybe the Ducks rule the school.
Free Dress Auction Item
Did you buy “Free Dress for Two Fridays” at last year’s Auction? Auction Free Dress days will be November 22 and January 10. If you did not have a chance to purchase the Free Dress days but would like to, you may do so here.
Auction guidebooks were sent home on October 30 with your family’s youngest student. This guidebook will have important Auction dates, helpful hints for procurement, and auction forms. Please visit the Auction FAQ’s page for additional information.
Auction Ask Us Anything Hour
There is nothing the Auction Team loves more than talking about the Auction! Join us on Monday, November 4 at 7:00 pm in the Administration Building. Come ask all of your pressing auction questions, have some wine and cheese, maybe meet a new friend. Auction liaisons and families new to St. John School are encouraged to attend.
St. Al’s Auction Swap
Volunteer at St. Al’s Auction on Saturday, November 16th from 5:30pm – 8:30pm. Our volunteers helping at their auction means they help at ours in April. Sign up here!
Remember to save the date, April 3, 2020, and prepare your school spirit! Will you wear purple and gold? Crimson and gray? Blue and red? We’re looking forward to another amazing year.
Lauren Exnicios & Kristen Capka
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s school auction, Be True to Your School, will be on Friday, April 3, 2020 at Fremont Studios. Here are a few dates to look out for. More details to follow in the coming weeks!
- October 30th – Auction Guidebooks will be sent home with the youngest child in your family.
- November 20th – First procurement drop-off date. Look for volunteers with pom poms at morning drop-off and they will happily take your items and procurement forms and transfer them to the Auction office. Don’t worry, we will have additional drop-off dates, but all families turning in items on this day will be entered into a drawing for 2 Auction tickets!
- December 20th – Early sponsorship deadline. Sponsors who sign up by December 20th may receive a 10% discount.
- January 10th – BINGO Night…It’s back! This fun, adults only event helps underwrite Auction costs.
Would you like to be part of the action? Be a part of the greatest Auction team in Seattle!
- Auction Swap! Volunteer at St. Al’s Auction on Saturday, November 16th from 5:30pm – 8:30pm. Our volunteers helping at their auction means they help at ours in April. Sign up here!
Save the date, April 3, 2020, and prepare your school spirit! Will you wear purple and gold? Crimson and gray? Blue and red? We’re looking forward to another amazing year!