Thank you for all of your wonderful photos! Send us your Hawaiian themed pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use them in preparation for the Auction on Friday, April 5th.
Auction Underwriting Event: BINGO, BREWS & BITES
Keep buying those Bingo tickets! The Auction will be holding a fun, adults only BINGO, BREWS & BITES night on Friday, February 22nd from 7-10 pm in Egan Hall. Don’t miss out on the fun! Tickets are $35/person and include six BINGO games, 2 beer/wine drink coupons, and heavy appetizers. This event helps underwrite the cost of the wine served at the Auction Gala Event. You can purchase your tickets here: St. John Auction Bingo Tickets.
We need volunteers for this fun event! Please sign up here to volunteer your time or to help us make some “BITES”. Thank you!
Auction Volunteers Needed
- Shadow Volunteer Coordinator – We need someone to shadow current volunteer coordinator for next year.
Please continue to bring your items and procurement forms to the Auction Office in the Administration Building from now through February, 14th. Not sure what what to procure? No problem…monetary donations are also accepted and appreciated! If you would like to a make a cash donation toward our St. John School Auction, you may do so on our Online Cash Donation Page or send a check payable to St. John School. Thank you for your support!
We encourage all families to honor their tuition contract of $250 for donating or procuring items for the Auction. All money raised goes directly to the school’s Operating Budget.
Wanted Auction Items
Do you need help with deciding what to donate? Here are some items we still need:
- Seahawks tickets, UW games
- Alcohol – bottles of wine, spirits, etc.
- Themed gift baskets
- Gift cards (i.e,Nordstrom, Starbucks, Fred Meyer)
The Auction is exactly two months from today – April 5th!
Auction tickets will go on sale February 22nd and will be available for purchase on-line. We are offering two ticket levels:
- Ohana (“Family”) tickets – $115 per person and include a delectable dinner from Kaspar’s Catering, hosted wine from Gifford Hirlinger, and After-Party entertainment.
- Kahuna (“Large Wave”) tickets – $150 per person, and in addition to the above, will include a St. John Beach Towel, a Signature Cocktail, and more.
If you would like to sponsor a teacher to attend the event, we have tickets available for you to purchase and donate. Tables seat ten, so please include with whom you would like to sit or your grade level in the comments box when you order your tickets. Ticket prices will increase on Friday, March 22nd, so don’t delay! We look forward to seeing you at the Auction on Friday, April 5th at Fremont Studios.
Last Call for Sponsorship
Thank you to all of our wonderful Auction sponsors!
If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please do so by February 14th. Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form. Thank you.
Important Date Reminders!.
- February 14th – Final day to turn in procurement forms & items, sign up for sponsorship.
- BINGO, BREWS & BITES is Friday, February 22nd in Egan Hall
- February 22nd – Auction tickets go on sale!