Auction Tickets Now On Sale
Auction tickets are now available for purchase online at https://www.biddingforgood.com/stjohnsea/. We are offering two ticket levels:
- Ohana ticket – $115 per person and includes dinner from Kaspar’s Catering, hosted wine from Gifford Hirlinger, and After-Party entertainment.
- Kahuna VIP ticket – $150 per person, and in addition to the above, will include a St. John Beach Towel, a Signature Cocktail, and more.
Tables seat ten, so please include with whom you would like to sit or your grade level in the comments box when you order your tickets. Ticket prices will increase on Friday, March 22nd, so don’t delay! We look forward to seeing you at the Auction on Friday, April 5th at Fremont Studios.
If you would like to sponsor a teacher to attend the event, “Sponsor a Teacher” tickets will be available on-line for you to purchase and donate.
Thank you to all of you who donated to the Auction! We have some amazing items this year, and we will begin to highlight those in the coming weeks. If you missed the procurement deadline but would still like to make a donation toward our St. John School Auction, you may do so on our Online Cash Donation Page or send a check payable to St. John School. Thank you for your support!
We encourage all families to honor their tuition contract of $250 for donating or procuring items for the Auction. All money raised goes directly to the school’s Operating Budget.
Auction Underwriting Event: BINGO, BREWS & BITES
BINGO, BREWS & BITES night is this Friday, February 22nd from 7-10 pm in Egan Hall. Buy your tickets today! Don’t miss out on the fun and make sure to tell your friends! Tickets are $35/person and include six BINGO games, 2 beer/wine drink coupons, and heavy appetizers. This event helps underwrite the cost of the wine served at the Auction Gala Event. You can purchase your tickets here: St. John Auction Bingo Tickets.
Auction Volunteers Needed
- Shadow Volunteer Coordinator – We need someone to shadow our current volunteer coordinator for next year. Interested volunteers, please contact the Auction Team at email@example.com.
Important Date Reminders!.
- BINGO, BREWS & BITES is Friday, February 22nd in Egan Hall
- April 5th – Auction Gala Event at Fremont Studios