As of today, there are only four more months until the Auction!
“Be True to Your School” Poll #3
A big game, requires big energy, so pregame snacks are always a must. What is your favorite tailgating food?
BINGO is Back!
Last year we had a snowy good time at BINGO. Come join us again for another night of fun and help underwrite the cost of the St. John School Auction. There will be food, drinks, guest callers, and PRIZES.
Date: Friday, January 10
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Place: Egan Hall
Tickets: $35/ticket on-line advance purchase or $40/ticket at the door.
Includes heavy apps, drinks, and 6 rounds of Bingo. Don’t wait…grab a sitter and purchase your Bingo Tickets here!
This is an adults only event. Casual attire recommended.
Procurement – Need Ideas?
- A great way to meet your $250 Auction donation is to procure items from your favorite businesses. Many businesses are happy to donate items or services to our school! Simply click on the procurement form, print, and submit to your desired business.
- Donate or procure and item/cash toward your Class Auction Package. Each class procures items/or pools together money to create an amazing auction item! Please contact your classroom Auction Liaison for additional information. A list of class Auction Liaisons can be found here.
- Wine Grab – While you’re out shopping this holiday season, please consider purchasing a nice bottle of wine to donate to our Wine Grab! Please fill out the Wine Grab form and return it to the School Office or the Administration Building with your bottle of wine. Thank you!
We have openings for several Auction Liaisons. Please contact the Auction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer.
We would like to thank the following businesses for their sponsorship of our 2020 Auction:
Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Greenwood Ohlund & Co. – O’Rourke Family
Riley Athletics – Riley Family
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Valley & Company Events – Valley Family
Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center – Aguila Family
Finishing Edge – Bergman Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
The Saki Group – Residential Sales/Leasing – Tsurusaki Family
Shameless Mom Academy – Dean Family
Aspire Capital Advisors, LLC – Flavin Family
Cafe Bambino – Kudla/Spath Family
We truly appreciate our sponsors! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our Sponsorship page for more information. Sign up by December 20th to be eligible for a 10% discount.
Important Date Reminders!
- Next procurement turn in is Wednesday, January 15th at morning drop-off.
- 10% Sponsorship discount ends December 20th.