Auction Items and Procurement Form Drop-Off
Thank you to those who turned in their Auction items at our 2nd Procurement Drop-Off on Wednesday! Congratulations to the Exnicios Family who won 2 Free Admissions to BINGO night for turning in their procurement forms already! You may continue to turn in your Auction items and procurement forms to the Auction Office located in the Administration Building now through February 14th.
We encourage all families to honor their tuition contract of $250 for donating or procuring items for the Auction. All money raised goes directly to the school’s Operating Budget.
Wanted Auction Items
Do you need help with deciding what to donate? Here are some items we still need:
- Sporting event tickets – Seahawks, UW games, Sounders, etc.
- Alcohol – bottles of wine, spirits, etc.
- Themed gift baskets
Wine Underwriting Event: BINGO!
The Auction will be holding a fun, adults only BINGO Night on Friday, February 22nd from 7-10 pm in Egan Hall. Don’t miss out on the fun! Tickets are $35/person and include six BINGO games, 2 beer/wine drink coupons, and heavy appetizers. This event helps underwrite the wine served at the Auction Gala Event. You can purchase your tickets here: St. John Auction Bingo Tickets.
- Raffle Ticket Coordinator – 1 or 2 people. Responsibilities include prepping school family raffle ticket packets, track raffle tickets, create deposits, prepare tickets for drawing, and bring tickets to Fremont Studios on the night of the Auction. Please contact Andrea Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Image Collector – Volunteer to obtain images for Silent Auction items and insert into Auction website (can be done at home) Update: Filled. Thank you, Meg Deines!
- Item Photographer – Take pictures of physical items for Auction website.
- Shadow Volunteer Coordinator – We need someone to shadow current volunteer coordinator for next year
If you would like to sponsor the Auction, there is still time. Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form. Thank you.
Important Date Reminders
- February 14th – 3rd and Final Procurement Drop-Off
- BINGO Night is Friday, February 22nd in Egan Hall